All Coaching Services are fully personal, customized to you and your goals! I work with you one-on-one via phone calls, emails, and messaging to create the best plan for you. I’m fully accessible, please reach out with any questions!
Monthly Online Coaching:
3 month commitment: $70 per month (10% discount)
- Introductory phone call between runner and Coach Katie. During our initial consultation, we will discuss your running background, goals, and set up your Final Surge profile. And each month of coaching comes with a phone call with me to chat anything running related
- Run workouts uploaded into Final Surge training platform, one month at a time, or 3 months at a time, depending on your commitment
- FinalSurge.com runner profile, includes your fully personalized training schedule
- Automated workout uploads – use your favorite running app or watch, your workouts will automatically sync with Final Surge
- Garmin Watch users – you can directly upload your workouts onto your watch
- Daily feedback for every workout via the app
- Unlimited communication via messaging, emails, etc, no question is too small!
- Unlimited flexibility/adjustments to your training schedule
- Monthly phone calls to check in on how the training is going, discuss what you would like to adjust, touch base on fueling, and address any questions
Currently on-hold due to the pandemic – please reach out directly if you are interested for the future
- Positivity– I believe in you. Yes, you. Fundamentally, us humans can get together and do great things, with the help of positive encouragement. Viewing situations in a positive light, helps to frame our mindset in everything we do. We’ve got this one life, let’s choose to make the most of it. You can do this
- Self-improvement– the biggest thing we can ask of ourselves is to improve from where we have started. I believe our progress should be measured by looking at our own self-improvement, not by comparison with anyone else. By focusing in on our individual journeys, we can become our personal champions and successors
- Discipline over motivation– the discipline of completing each day’s workout creates a routine and habit that will trump motivation. With my coaching plans, I focus on taking a day at a time, reaching small goals to compound into achieving big goals. Running a marathon starts with a single one-mile run
- Train smarter– it is important to be an informed runner, train smart, be purposeful and smart about training. This is done by focusing on what leads to real results, looking at the data and science of running. A running coach is a great way to accomplish this – I love this aspect of coaching, I get to use my education and healthcare analytic background to guide all training plans
- Love the run– I believe that running can fundamentally be loved, and cherished. Yes, running can be challenging, however, I believe in finding the joy in the runs. Whether that’s discovering a new path, making a long run a bit more adventurous, or focusing in on the self-improvement milestones, we can find the joy in the every day.